View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 10:36 am

Two problems in webmail & running 

Post Two problems in webmail & running
Hi,
I have two problems.

One problem in webmail, look at the picture,please.
When I click "yahoo web", it shows like this. The page let me log in,but not shows me the content of the email.

After Xplico running for a short time, it will be dead. It means Xplico doesn't work, it can't show me any new data , I have to restart it. How can I deal with it ?

Thank you.

Attachment:
1.jpg

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:07 am

Post Re: Two problems in webmail & running
Hello,

1º) Probably you have a timeout in your session. Please, could you close your browser and try again? If it happens again, please relax the security settings of your browser. And if still happens, you may have an error at the Xplico web interface (/opt/xplico/xi), please uninstall Xplico (or delete /opt/xplico) and reinstall it.

2º) Probably you have a problem with your installation, reinstall it. If it still happens, please get in contact with us to generate logs to debug the problem.

Thanks,
Carlos.

Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:00 pm

1. I have reinstalled Xplico, and set my browser to default setttings, but it still happened as before. I can click web site or other things with no problem.

2. Reinstalled Xplico, it happened as before.Look at the picture,please. I haven't stop the session, but it ends automatic. I was listening at interface eth4, but after working a short time, it would be disappear.And the cmd window shows that Xplico is dead.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:14 am
Site Admin

Hi Redevil,
I think you found a bug. Most likely in a Manipulator.
If you can send us ( bug{at}xplico.org ) the pcap there would be very useful.
If you use the live capture then the pcap is in this path: /opt/xplico/pol_XX/sol_YY/raw/interface_eth_num.pcap

You can also send us the log files:
/opt/xplico/pol_XX/log (please tgz or zip file with all log files even with xml files)

Thanks.
Gianluca

Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:49 am
Profile WWW

Hi,
I have sent the pcap & log file to you,please check your mail box. Some pcap files are too big ,so I haven't sent all of them to you.

By the way, I have another problem in my installation.Look at the picture,please.
At the end of the installation,it shows an error,but xplico still could work.And I have installed sqlite correctly.

Thanks.
Redevil

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:16 am
Site Admin

The error depends on the version SQLite3 that is too old (or it has disabled the option genfkey). The only effect of this error is to not delete the database when you delete a case.

I think that pcap you sent me do not contain this bug (I have not yet run all tests).
If you can provide the pcap files on some server and send us the url for download them would be very helpful.

Ciao.
Gianluca

Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:31 am
Profile WWW

I have sent the pcap file to you.
Are these two problems all bugs?
Is there any ways to slove them?
Thanks.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:07 am

well, we need more data to diagnosticate the problem. By the way, could you activate too the web-interface-debug-mode?

Just edit
/opt/xplico/xi/app/config/core.php

search for the value of "DEBUG", change it from "0" to "1". Save and enter at the Xplico's interface again. If there is any problem with Apache or web interface, it will be visible. If you get some feedback, please post it here.

thanks,
Carlos.

Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:10 am

Hi,
I have activated to the web-interface-debug-mode, and I haven't see anything else, what should I do next?

And I have a another question.If I want to add an webmail manipulator, how can I code wbm_mailname.py? Is there a rule? I have watched the wbm_yahoo.py and so on, but they are not the same. Could you tell me some suggestion?
I copied wbm_yahoo.py as wbm_mailname.py, and I have edited webmail.h,webmail.c,analise.c,analise.h.
But the new data hasn't written into the database.

Thank you.

Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:14 am

gianluca.costa wrote:
The error depends on the version SQLite3 that is too old (or it has disabled the option genfkey). The only effect of this error is to not delete the database when you delete a case.
Ciao.
Gianluca

Gianluca,

I am installing a new xplico server, but I had to install Debian Lenny 5.0.4 on it (the machine is quite old). I am getting the same error about the genfkey command. Do you know how can I make it work ? Also, the are the cases or the sessions that are not deleted ?

Thanks...

Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:07 pm